13.3.11

I love me some red!

I have such a girl-crush on redheads!!! I bet I was one of them in a previous life because my adoration for that hair color is sooo great!

Because good red tresses are uncomparably shiny and seductive, and Mulberry knows it well, so they created a show filled with redheads! That's why it is time for an homage for some of the ladies who rock their heads red :)

British brand, Mulberry, dressed all the models in red wigs for the Spring 2011 show


People who know me know that I have a huge girl-crush on La Lohan and I have no doubt that once she died her beautiful redhair all her troubles started!!! Lindsay, come back to red side!


Nicole was the first redhead to win America's Next Top Model

Mulberry Spring 2011 fashion campaign-- Two words: Pinkish-ly gorgeous!



An orange and camel look at the Mulberry Spring 2011 show

I suppose Mulberry's designer, KATE CARTER, must really lie redheads because guess who sang at the show's after-party?

FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE!

1 comment:

  1. tu que eres fan de las modelos mexicanas, enamórate de roxy spiders XD http://sarahuatitostyle.blogspot.com/2010/11/mexican-model-mafia.html

    ReplyDelete